Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Verso Corporation is committed to conducting business in an ethical and sustainable manner. We demonstrate our commitment to our customers, employees and other stakeholders through our world-class environmental, health and safety (EHS) performance. Everyone at Verso works together to maintain a healthy and safe workplace, and we operate our facilities in an environmentally responsible manner with an emphasis on the prevention of pollution. We have implemented an EHS Management System that drives us forward on a path of continuous improvement. Verso also strives to offer products and services considerate of environmental and safety impacts throughout their life cycles.
To achieve this commitment, we will:
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations as well as the requirements of all voluntary programs to which we subscribe.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve effective EHS management systems, including procedures and training.
- Establish meaningful EHS objectives and targets and report to stakeholders on our performance.
- Expect suppliers to operate in a manner that is consistent with our EHS policy.
- Partner with customers to share EHS best practices.
- Evaluate and improve our EHS performance by monitoring results through effective management reviews and qualified, independent assessments.
Verso Vice President, Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability